My client, an internationally recognised logistics business (based in central/ west London) are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join the team on The role will take responsibility for a variety of hires in the operations business unit (recruiting e.g. logistics, customer services, operations, etc) across all areas as the business moves to an agile way of resourcing. The role will cover a geographical region (11 countires) This is a great opportunity for a recruiter who is looking to join a well known business and springboard their career. My client are interviewing this week and next with a view to start asap. To learn more, get in touch!
* Work closely with Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey, all the way through to offer letters and onboarding.
Previous experience recruiting significant volumes in a similar industry (e.g. Construction or Logistics/ Retail (with large logistics function)) would be highly beneficial as is strong stakeholder management skills.
For more information - reach out to Adam- email@example.com