I have partnered with a global Investment firm to assist with their search for an Executive Talent Acquisition Support role on a 12 month basis. This role is supporting a team of 5 members globally, with the purpose being to provide high-end support to the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the candidates and hiring managers receive high & professional levels of service.
- Building candidate packs for each assignment, to include relevant business information and bio's of the interview team.
- Provide candidate reports and copies of CV's to the interview teams via our HR application - Workday.
- Concierge candidate management including travel & hotel arrangements via thein-house travel partners
- Support the Group Head of Executive Talent Acquisition with some 'PA' type activities such as diary management of supplier meeting, travel bookings and room booking for team meetings.
- Other tasks include supporting email queries in the central recruitment mailbox on behalf of the team from both employees, candidates and line managers.
- Support the maintain data and MI including suppliers KPIs tracking for the executive talent acquisition team.
- Manage the library of insight & market intelligence reports
- Strong administrative support experience gained ideally from within a Talent Acquisition team or Executive Search practice.
- Extensive relationship building skills and ability to foster strong working partnerships within the executive PA community
- Skilled at navigating diary challenges & ensure assignment time plans are achieved an delivered-on time.
- Strong experience using MS Office tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working with HR systems, databases, reporting or LinkedIn benefit but not essential.
- Strong teamworking experience.
- Highly effective organisational, multitasking and attention to detail skills essential.
- Exceptional customer focus.
Hybrid working available.