Recruitment Coordinator Job - 12 Month FTC
An exciting FinTech company are looking for an experienced Recruitment coordinator to come in and join their collaborative team.
Oakleaf are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruitment Coordinator to join a prestigious company based in the heart of London(currently Remotely). The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity across EMEA. A successful Coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
The role is initial 12-month Fixed term contract with the view to go permanent.
What the role entails?
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
To be considered for this Recruitment Coordinator Job you must have:
- 2+ years experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices or PA work
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Support interviewer training across locations
If you feel that this Recruitment Coordinator Job-Is for you , then please apply now!!