As HR Manager, you will manage and advice the business on all areas of the employee lifecycle, with particular focus on recruitment and payroll.
My client is an international sustainability consultancy, supporting organisations on their sustainability offering.
As HR Manager, you will:
- Provide generalist HR advice and support to the business, employees and HR functions
- Line manage a team of 3
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support the recruitment process - this may include collaborating with marketing to develop appropriate recruitment literature and website content, and definifing recruitment processes and candidate competencies
- Support payroll, payroll processing and management and the payroll integration project
- Organise Commercial Team training programme for 2021
- Identify and oversee changes to HR process as required, including supporting policy updates and providing ad hoc reporting support
The ideal candidate will have:
* Significant HR generalist experience, with particular understanding of building recruitment processes
* Experience gained within an SME environment
* Exposure within life sciences, sustainability, tech environments advantageous
£300 a day
Immediate start date