UK Payroll Manager (Part Time) £50k to £60k Pro Rata + Bonus - City
An independent and leading Investment Firm based in the City are on the hunt for an experienced UK Payroll Manager on a part time basis (3 days per week).
Please note: My client are also offering a flexible working pattern.
This role reports directly into their HR Manager and will be fully responsible for their payroll and benefits offering.
- Manage the end to end payroll process for 350 UK employees and be the main point of contact for all payroll and benefits questions and queries
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll
- Record all payroll data in the HRIS
- Full benefits processing and negotiations and renewals
- Payroll Accounting: Recs, GL
- Finance reporting
- Work with the the HR Manager to implement salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Work with the HR to review benefits offering
Skills and experience:
- Must have been fully responsible for an entire payroll offering end to end
- Takes ownership of a payroll & benefits offering
- Strong payroll systems experience
- Strong Excel
- Excellent communications skill set internal/external
- Strong business partner
- Team player with a roll your sleeves up attitude