INTERIM HE/ER MANAGER ROLE - NOTTINGHAM
Your new company
Large public sector body in Nottingham require an experienced ER/HR MANAGER until the end of the year.
Your new role
- Managing a team of 6 in the HR/ER team.
- Lead the HR team to effectively manage all employee relations
casework and transactional HR activity. Support all Directorates on a broad
spectrum of ER activities including grievances, disciplinaries,
restructures, redundancies and TUPE transfers.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance, serving as the escalation
point for complex ER issues and tribunals
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent people skills
- Staff management experience
- Understand and respond to complex employment cases
- React positively in a high pressure environment
- Ideally public sector experience and trade union experience
What you'll get in return
Location- initially remote working then transition return to the office (Nottingham) - hybrid working - 1 or 2 days in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.