A superb opportunity is available in a well known global business that specialise in niche Financial Services. The business are looking for a dynamic and experienced VP EMEA Recruiter who will form part of a team of 6.
The VP EMEA Recruiter will recruit across four different business lines - Real Estate, Private Wealth, AM and Infrastructure. As this is a global business and EMEA role the reporting lines are matrixed between NY and London. The role will be a true business partner to the areas it is responsible for and will work with recruitment partners to ensure that the highest quality talent is coming into the business.
This is a quality over quantity role and recruitment processes for this business are high touch requiring candidates with a customer centric approach. Offers are extremely complex involving carry/carries and it is essential that candidates interested in this position have dealt with very complex offers previously.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Financial Services background and be wanting to move into a smaller, more high touch recruitment role.
Diverse responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Manage entire lifecycle of recruitment process by partnering with hiring managers and local/global HR Business Partners across x 4 business units and functions to deliver client-oriented recruitment services including:
- strategy for recruitment,
- management of business hiring plans,
- oversight and facilitation of interview processes (including interviewing candidates and structuring complex offer packages),
- managing the offer process for EMEA (London, Dublin, Luxembourg and other smaller locations)
- Manage relationships with recruiters and head-hunters to ensure they are representing the business appropriately; negotiate competitive rates and nurture ongoing relationships
- Oversee and manage data for candidate tracking system (Workday) for all EMEA hiring; attend monthly global recruitment meetings, work closely with global experienced hire recruitment team
- Solid and proven experience in recruiting; in a financial services environment
- Proven experience managing senior candidates and leading/structuring complex offer negotiations
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all constituents - candidates, search firms and senior business /HR leaders in EMEA and New York
- Understand the EMEA market and relevant regional employment law
- Undergraduate degree