A brilliant new Senior Talent Acquisition role is available in a highly successful and entrepreneurial business is now available. The company are roughly 200 in size across London and Manchester and the business have ambitious plans to take this globally soon.
The new Chief People Officer is looking to bring in an ambitious, driven and motivated recruiter/TA talent to directly help with the business growth plans.
This role will recruit across the business at all levels and in addition will also be helping to build out and improve the current recruitment function offering to the business.
This is a unique role and a very exciting and pivotal time to join the business. If you are a dynamic recruiter with inhouse experience within a financial services environment then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- 5-7 years' experience; a mix of agency and in-house recruiting experience strongly preferred
- A track record of successful hiring for multiple roles ideally within a fast growing business
- The ability to independently and efficiently operate searches end-to-end
- A strong social network on social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Fluency in digital hiring
- An inquisitive nature; you ask a lot of questions and listen intently
- The ability to write compelling job content from scratch with little to no guidance
- The ability to uncover Talent without using a proxy hiring method, i.e., being able to assess great talent without using scores, companies (Goldman, McKinsey), schools (Harvard, Oxbridge) as your guide
- A strong sense of talent management; you can anticipate hiring needs before requirements are raised
- The ability to balance deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at a time
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and different/strong personalities; you possess gravitas and have a credible voice with colleagues
- Extraordinary resolve and commitment to achieving successful hiring outcomes
- An open mind and belief that anything is possible
- An all-in attitude; you're flexible and committed to our mission to democratize lending
- An acute attention for detail; you do not drop balls and you notice the little things which contribute to others' positive experience
- A strong blend of IQ, EQ and common sense
- An adaptable working style, with ability tooperate cross-geographically
- The ability to think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, ATS, workplace communication tools
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills