Full life-cycle TA/Recruitment role for a global Technology business in Reading. You will manage recruitment for the EMEA region, typically with a requisition load of circa 20-30 roles, and with LI Recruiter and 2 x Resourcers at your disposal. You will recruit for all EMEA roles, but there will be an emphasis on Tech roles.
Applicants must have strong TA/Recruitment experience to date, ideally within the Tech sector/with an emphasis on Tech roles.
Our client is a global Technology business, on a significant growth trajectory.
As the Recruitment Business Partner EMEA for this Technology business in Reading, you will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers and senior leadership to manage all EMEA based hiring activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled technical Recruiter to take the next step in their career towards a more proactive, strategic recruiting partner role.
- Partner with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to understand requirements and implement a robust recruitment strategy, utilising your cost impact awareness and adhere to relevant state and country laws, rules and regulations.
- Determining optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements, are legally compliant and use inclusive language.
- Crafting sourcing strategies through online channels and available tools.
- Advise on interviewing and evaluation methods.
- Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g., time-to-hire and time-to-fill).
- Advise on candidate feedback to alter the recruiting process and develop candidate experience surveys.
- Provide analysis and initiate improvement initiatives on recruiting metrics.
- Project Management of hiring ramp ups and assisting with Global Recruitment initiatives.
- Use social networking to promote our employer brand and drive traffic to increase applications.
- Identifying / qualifying candidates and conducting HR stage interviews. Responsible for Scheduling Interviews in a timely manner, across the globe.
- Offer/Contract Negotiations with Candidates and obtaining offer approval to enable hires.
- Liaison with recruitment Agencies on an existing PSL.
- Headhunting and candidate pipelining with the support of a resourcing team.
To apply for the role of Recruitment Business Partner EMEA, your profile will closely match:
- Successful track record to date in TA/in-house Recruitment is mandatory, with a background in hiring technical candidates (hardware, software engineering) across multiple countries and extremely hard to fill roles.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to prioritise own workload, with minimal supervision, often working independently.
- Social media confidence with online networks and participation (online forums etc.)
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a fast-paced dynamic organisation whilst keeping responsive, positive and motivated as a results orientated, self-starter.
- Technically minded across a variety of tools from Office suite to ATS (Workday preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with the team and build relationships with potential candidates and managers up to C-Level, with an ability to adjust their communication style accordingly.
- Incredibly resilient and adaptable whilst maintaining a business and customer focus.
This role Recruitment Business Partner EMEA role offers the following benefits:
- Car allowance.
- Eligible for bonus scheme - 10%.
- Group Personal Pension Plan - 4% and 8%.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Group Income Protection.