Interim Resource Co-Ordinator - 15 month fixed term contract
Your new company
This exciting Resources Co-Ordinator oppportunity has arisen working for a progressive, customer focused and forward thinking service organisation. This fixed term contract will offer true flexibility and remote working and the opportunity to work within a develop HR and People function. The role will be on a long term fixed term contract and will be focused around people and resourcing for the organisation.
Your new role
- To provide comprehensive administration service across the full employee life cycle, supporting the People Business Partner and Leaders/ managers in your business area/s.
- Work collaboratively with the People Operations Partner to provide a consistent and flexible administrative support across the team and to ensure all activities across the People and Culture calendar are fulfilled.
- To act as People Co-ordinator lead supporting an assigned area of work e.g. recruitment, wellbeing.
- Ensure the required authority process is followed and is in place prior to progressing recruitment activity, variation to contracts, offers of employment, budget spend etc
- To organise any bespoke events, assessment centres and attend and support external events such as school/college visits.
- Provide an exceptional values-led first line customer service to all people queries, responding within agreed timescales via phone, email, face to face.
- Act as People Co-ordinator lead on project work as assigned by People and Culture Manager, to support the delivery of the team's strategic transformation and modernisation plans.
- Provide accuracy across all areas of work, to provide a professional and value-add service to the business.
- Ensure confidentiality in line with GDPR at all times and ensure employee records (personnel files, KCS) and department trackers are up to date at all times.
- To provide administrative and logistical support to the People Business Partners including arranging and record keeping at disciplinary, grievance and capability hearings.
- To maintain compliance in relation to data within our information systems e.g KCS, Personnel files, trackers, AXIOM especially in relation to safeguarding (DBS), eligibility to work in the UK and continuity of employment.
- To produce accurate management information and reports as needed.
- To be responsible for the checking and obtaining approvals for relevant invoices and send to Finance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active in approach
- Good communication skills
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Collaborates and co-operates with other team members to get the job done, valuing their input and knowledge building trust and respect.
- Is able to plan ahead and organise daily and weekly tasks and workload to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Able to provide cover for other People Co-ordinator where necessary.
- Is able to anticipate the required service level and is able to plan and deliver an appropriate service level with regular follow up and follow through
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.