An exciting new HR Manager role in a Financial Service organisation pays up to £55K leading on HR operations.
Your new company
A new, high potential, fast growth Financial Services organisation in Ealing. Due to growth and planned development, this new role has been identified to lead the people development plan.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be responsible for leading the HR function with management responsibility for 2 team members.
As this organisation is in its development state, you will have the opportunity to build HR policy and process from the ground up, including aspects like recruitment and onboarding, policies, HRIS and employee relation processes.
Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing the resource planning and performing full-cycle
- Recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process
- Designing & delivering the first line managers training
- Implementing HR software system
- Creating and implementing all HR-related policies
- Working with Legal Team for implementation of GDPR requirements
- Managing grievances and all other employee relation cases while coaching & guiding the head of departments
- Managing and guiding any support staff performance issue, redundancy consultations, and meetings
- Collaboratively working with the stakeholders about organizational restructuring
What you'll need to succeed
It is preferable that you will have a CIPD qualification, or similar QBE. You will have demonstrable experience working in a strategic leadership position within HR in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance or similar. You will be results driven, with knowledge of start up type environments.
What you'll get in return
Up to £55K pa plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.