As HR Business Partner, you will be a key strategic partner whose main role is to drive business performance/success. You will lead the day-to-day people activities (i.e. Talent Acquisition, ER, performance management, Engagement) as well as drive strategic change management.
A tech-enabled business based in London. The organisation is in high growth mode and boasts a high performing culture.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible for guiding the end-to-end Resourcing strategy and Talent agenda to scale the sales teams in each business unit.
- Leading on Key People projects across the business, including engagement and retention, hiring/onboarding and future of work
- Development and implementation of people and culture plans and identification of needs and resolution.
- Coaching of Sales leaders.
- Devising and presenting a Monthly HR Dashboard on your client groups Strategic and Operational KPI's.
- Partner the P&C Team and BU leaders on the Talent Acquisition teams improving the Employee experience in hiring and onboarding
- Working closely with the Payroll & Reward Manager, Comms Exec and Key People/ER lead on all people processes
To be successful you will have:
- Trackable experience of scaling company culture in a fast-paced environment
- HR Business Partnering experience in Sales functions and High Growth businesses.
- Be exceptional in Talent Acquisition and Retention
£300 - £350 a day (depending on experience)
Immediate start date
Exposure to a high performing culture