Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a Global Real Estate Company in search of an HR Advisor to be based in their central London offices.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Senior HR Officer/Assistant who is keen to take the next step into an Advisor level role.
As HR Advisor, you will provide HR expertise to a client group of up to 600 people across the UK. You will be getting involved with recruitment, managing the employee lifecycle from an advisory point of view, getting involved with multiple projects as well as assisting with queries.
Day to day duties include:
- Work alongside the HRBP to support a client group of c.600 people
- First point of contact for all queries, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies/matters
- Own the recruitment processes from start to finish for your client group
- Manage ER cases (as and when)
- Coordinate the annual performance management and pay review process across the business unit
- Support effective talent management and action planning within relevant disciplines, including programmes for attracting, retaining, and driving mobility of high-quality talent.
- Complete monthly divisional HR reporting - data management, reporting, statistics production
- At least two years' experience within a HR Generalist role
- Studying towards CIPD or have a HR related degree
- Experience within Professional Services and a corporate environment
- Ability to work at a fast pace and ability to work and organise a wide range of tasks
- Very strong attention to detail as well as impeccable organisation and communication skills
- Someone ambitious, with a strong will to learn and progress