PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy. 40 years in the UK and we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating and diversifying our offering to clients and candidates. PageGroup is an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
With c. 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
* As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
* Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
* Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
* Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
* Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
* Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
* Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
* Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
* Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
To join us as an experienced recruitment consultant, we would look for you to have 6+ months experience in either a recruitment or B2B sales role with a demonstrable track record of success. Additionally, we believe behaviours make up the success of our teams and we're interested to speaking with anyone who can identify with the following;
- Ambitious and driven to succeed and prove themselves in a sales role
- Confident in influencing and negotiating with all levels of seniority, along with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- A competitive edge, constantly aspiring to get the best out of yourself and others
- Resilient in overcoming objections and a tenacious and determined attitude when faced with barriers or obstacles
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer