Are you an experienced regional HR Business Partner in a retail, leisure or hospitality company?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Business partner to support our retail client on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of HR Operations you will play a key role in building and executing our clients people strategy, and partner closely with their Field and HQ Leadership and Teams.
- Advise, consult and partner to identify, design and execute people strategies and initiatives (i.e., talent assessment, talent planning, diversity)
- Drive talent management strategies across markets to strengthen retention and engagement.
- Develop and manage people programs and initiatives to drive the People Success strategy
- Work cross-functionally to drive effective and efficient policies, procedures and programs.
- Develop standard operating procedures to sopport the team globally.
- Collaborate with the global People Team peers in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, ER, Total Rewards, People Ops and Legal to design implement solutions.
HR Business Partner - About you.
- Experience as an HR Generalist or Specialist, Business Partner or people manager, in retail, hospitatility or leisure will be highly advantageous company.
- You must have experience consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions.
- Employee relations experience is essential and solid UK employment law knowledge
- You will need to comfortable working with a broad spectrum of people, from employees in their first job to senior executives.
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall