A multinational professional services firm are recruiting for a Learning Business Partner to join their team. Reporting to a Senior Learning Business Partner, you will build trusted advisor relationships with senior managers in your business service line. You will be able to use your knowledge and experience to translate your client's business needs into realistic and achievable plans that reflect the learning strategy and deliver impact.
Working closely with design and delivery teams you will ensure the business agenda for technical training remains on track and on budget. You'll also act as a role model for collaboration to those around you: coaching, motivating and challenging.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building trusted relationships with stakeholders in your business unit
- Understanding and driving the implementation of the learning strategy
- Leading te planning and participation of annual learning needs analysis to develop an understanding of the current and future learning needs - enabling greater clarity around key issues and the development of effective L&D solutions
- Representing learning on relevant management committee structures to ensure learning business case is fulfilled
- Bringing an expert view of the business area and participating in Design & Delivery team projects to ensure solutions are innovative and practical
- Leading on projects
- Closely collaborating with design and delivery teams to ensure the business agenda for technical training remains on track and aligned to business goals
As Learning Business Partner, you will possess:
- Strong education
- Professional training / HR development / education qualifications in relevant area
- Experience at manager level
- Ability to understand and contribute the effective development of L&D and OD strategies while understanding implications from a culture, business success and company practice standpoint
If this Learning Business Partner role is of interest, please apply directly.