Oakleaf Partnership are working with a highly regarded global consultancy for a permanent Pensions Manager position . This Pensions Manager role will be focused on managing effective governance of pension arrangement, through the ongoing monitoring of the services provided by third-party providers who offer pensions, payroll and flexible benefits administration services.
You will assist with business as usual activities as well as broader strategic initiates and projects related to pension programs for business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their UK Reward experience and gain EMEA Reward exposure
The role is London based, with flexibility on offer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To manage all matters relating to the regulatory and legislative compliance
- To manage third-party service providers and develop strong relationships to ensure the best level of service is provided.
- To ensure that all data exchange arrangements between yourself and the various third-party service providers are fully operational and meet the needs of both the pension administrators and the consultancy.
- To deal (and refer on as necessary) with pension enquiries from all sources, including members, external service providers, and to offer a professional internal consultancy service to the consultancy and internal colleagues.
- To support the management of monthly payroll process to ensure the accurate and timely processing of monthly pension contributions and compliance with auto-enrolment obligations.
- To undertake specific projects as required.
The successful candidates will have proven experience in a Senior Pension Analyst or Pension Manager role, ideally inhouse. You will be highly analytical, have strong excel skills and have proven ability to manage stakeholders across levels and excellent communication skills. In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.