As Early Careers Resourcing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the early careers resourcing strategy, as well as the operational delivery to ensure target headcount is achieved across the key programmes.
My client is a professional services firm, with a global network spanning more than 150 countries.
As Early Careers Resourcing Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Assist the Senior Manager in all operational and strategic objectives offering innovative solutions and project plans to deliver these when necessary
- Working closely with the Senior Manager to succession plan and recruit excellent talent into the team
- Leading the team to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service to stakeholders and candidates
- Working with the Resourcing Employer Brand team to lead and develop the School and University strategy to ensure effective outreach.
- Working with the Senior Resourcing Manager to develop a robust season plan, to ensure all milestones are hit for the function
- Partnering with the MI Analysis team and Workday System, to ensure the business area is supplied with informative data, guidance and recommendations to support resourcing decisions.
- Designing and guiding the end-to-end Resourcing strategy and be the ultimate driver of robust, fair and efficient recruitment practices and processes across all locations and business areas that you are responsible for
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience, commensurate with the level and scope of the role
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment / multiple recruitment programmes
- Experience of working in a professional services environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate strong process and pipeline management skills
- Clear demonstration of previous experience managing stakeholder expectations
- Willingness to travel where required
Immediate start date
12 month FTC
Up to £60,000 (DOE)