Oakleaf are partnered with a Global Asset Manager in their search for a Junior Recruiter to collaborate with the Recruitment Manager to deliver a seamless recruitment process. It is currently an exciting time of growth for the company, with this role primarily focussed on talent acquisition in the UK and Europe. This will be a holistic role, with a focus on relationship building, for an initial 6-9 month period.
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships with hiring managers
- Negotiating and chasing terms of business and fees with agencies and executive search firms.
- Following talent acquisition processes in line with regulations and company policy.
- Briefing agencies on roles and establishing recruitment strategies
- Being an advocate for diverse and inclusive hiring
- Guiding hiring manager throughout the recruitment process
- Liaising with the talent acquisition team in the US
- Scheduling interviews and liaising with PAs on availability
- Updating the database and tracking the recruitment process
- Managing some junior level hiring
- Previous recruitment coordination experience in a fast pace financial services environment
- A proactive, engaging, and responsive approach
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- Internal or RPO experience would be considered
Hybrid working with the office based in Mayfair.