This is an opportunity to join an incredibly busy recruitment team as they are currently dealing with a high influx in vacancies to recruit to. This is a small team, made up of two Recruiters and a Recruitment Administrator, currently they are looking at circa 70-80 vacancies at any one time. This is due to recruitment freezes lifting and supercharged growth in some departments too.
To support this expected continuation of demand, the need has arisen for a Recruitment Manager to join the team until February 2022 to take on the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day running of the Recruitment Function
- Provide leadership and management to the two recruiters, ensuring their efforts are focused on pro-active candidate attraction and managing the recruitment life cycle with the support of their Recruitment Administrator.
- Handle internal stakeholder relationships, support in briefing meetings, manage expectations and assist the recruiters in prioritising workloads
- Work with managers to understand market issues, educate them on best practise and current challenges of the post-pandemic world when it comes to candidate shortages
- Champion ED&I, ensuring its embedded into the DNA of their Recruitment Function
- Work closely with the HR Director, ensuring Recruitment is well aligned with the wider people strategy
- Ensure managers follow the correct process before going out to recruit, checking authorisation has been obtained
- Coaching managers and up-skill them on the recruitment life cycle, hosting small training sessions on things such as conducting interviews, handling offers/counter offers and ensuring a smooth on boarding process for every hire, every time.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or send me your updated CV and contact details