I have an absolutely fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner within a highly reputable, collaborative, successful global financial services organisation.
The reason this is such a great opportunity is due to several factors. You will be working for a great boss, in a really friendly team who are supportive and fun, you will be trusted to work autonomously and the role is really varied, diverse and interesting, working up to senior level hires across the UK & EMEA and getting involved in HR project work. What more could you want!!
- Leading the end to end recruitment process in a true 360 role
- Working with the stakeholders to advise on the best recruitment strategy utilising both direct and indirect sourcing methods
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and delivering resourcing initiatives which align to the people strategy
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process for hiring, supporting internal mobility and promotions
- Leading or assisting on various projects
Skills and experience
- Previous inhouse recruitment experience either directly or from an RPO within financial services or banking.
- Any experience of front office recruitment is a bonus but not essential
- Passionate about recruitment with strong delivery skills
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP and process improvement
- Demonstrate a strong operational and strategic knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills