Tutor Recruitment Consultant based in Farnborough. A permanent full time opportunity to start ASAP.
You'll be part of a great team where you'll support an established education provider. Your role will have a variety of focuses such as vetting and screening tutors and interviewing tutors online in one-to-one.
An established, national supplementary and alternative education provider is currently seeking to employ a skilled tutor recruitment consultant to join our tutor recruitment team. We are looking for a determined individual who is keen to actively expand our tutor base across the UK to help students of all ages and abilities reach their academic potential.
The primary focus of the Tutor recruitment consultant will be to vet and screen tutors in accordance with our safer recruitment guidelines and to convince them of the benefits of working with this education provider. This will involve reviewing enquiries from prospective tutors in line with our recruitment criteria, interviewing tutors online in one-to-one environments and assessing all supporting documentation provided with prospective applications.
- Regular assessment of tutor applications, selecting the onward route in accordance with the recruitment criteria and current client demand
- Ownership of tutor applications through the recruitment process, monitoring and recording progress through all stages of the recruitment cycle
- Regular liaison with both private and public sector teams to ensure proactive recruitment of tutors with relevant skill sets to undertake priority referrals
- Consistent review and verification of tutor registration documents including degree certificates, enhanced DBS disclosures and references
- Assisting in the processing of enhanced DBS applications for new and existing tutors
- Accurate population of the internal database with tutor information and documentation
- One-to-one, online video interview of prospective tutors
- Attend and participate at internal meetings and training with other company members to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and with adherence to data protection, confidentiality and safeguarding legislation, guidelines, and good practice
* Knowledge regarding the education sector is preferred but not essential; training will be provided for the ideal candidate to conduct effective one-to-one interviews
* Prior experience within recruitment, administration or customer service is also desirable
* IT literate, proficient with Microsoft Office
* Able to multitask and manage time effectively, prioritising key tasks as required
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and an excellent telephone manner
Reporting to the Tutor Recruitment Team Leader, this role is available on a full-time basis with a starting salary of £20,000 per annum. Based at our Farnborough office, a short walk from Farnborough Main train station. Free parking is available on-site.
The successful candidate will be expected to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure and any offer of employment will be subject to two references.