Telephone Interviewer | Remote Working | £170-190 per day (Umbrella) | Temp
An exciting opportunity to join an international healthcare organisation. They are currently seeking a Telephone Interviewer, on a temporary basis, to start immediately.
Your New Role
Within your new role you will complete tasks such as;
- Ringing candidates and conducting telephone interviews with them, (telling them more about the role and asking some competency-based questions).
- Completing the telephone interview template with the candidate's responses.
- Reviewing CV's to see if candidates would be suitable for the role.
- Updating the system.
- Booking the candidates in for the next assessment centres ensuring they know how to prepare correctly.
- Any ad-hoc admin required in connection with the above.
What You'll Need
- Recruitment Admin or general Administrative Experience.
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.