Your new company
I am currently supporting an organisation that provides residential care services with head office based in Enfield, North London as they are looking to recruit an experienced Human Resources Officer (Co-ordinator) to join their HR team.
Your new role
You will support and assist the HR Director and Group Operations Manager in providing a comprehensive HR service, responsible and accountable for HR Information System administration, the full employee life cycle, employee relations, ensuring HR policies and procedures are carried out effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working within a Human Resources setting with a knowledge of HR information systems, processes and employment legislation and an understanding of the need for compliance
- Experience in using of HR systems and administration of HR information systems
- Knowledge of HR policies and best practices as well as up to date employment law knowledge
- Experience assisting in formal and informal grievance, disciplinary and performance matters as well as offering generalist guidance and support in line with HR policies and procedures where required
- Strong IT skills: advanced user of Word, experience of manipulating data on excel, including setting up new reports
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working options available, currently required to work 3 days in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.