Permanent HR Advisor opportunity
Your new company
I am delighted to be working with a newly registered client in Darlington on the recruitment of an HR Advisor to join their HR Function. This role is a true HR Generalist covering all areas; absence management, payroll, employee relations and involved within recruitment.
Your new role
- To provide HR advice and support on casework including sickness management, disciplinary, grievance, restructuring, and redundancy programmes.
- Promote the organisations vision, values, purpose and method through the recruitment process
- Take a lead, develop and grow the collaboration within a learning community to share good practise and support the workforce
- To support the HR Manager; reviewing and updating changes to legislation and reviewing policies and procedures
- Represent the HR function at senior management meetings across the organisations
- Provide advice and support to managers on HR casework and restructuring activity across organisation
- Work with the recruitment team to manage, co-ordinate the recruitment and selection process
- Involved within the administration and distribution of offer letters and onboarding and pre employment checks are completed
- Take a lead on investigations and disciplinaries, overseeing ER case work
- Supporting the HR Manager with adhoc project work
& much more
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge in the following;
- Effective knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience in a similar role previously; HR Advisor
- Evidence of managing casework in a complex organisation
- Experience of using HR systems
- Experience of advising and providing support with HR casework
- Knowledge of the GDPR as it affects HR casework and HR generally
- CIPD (would be beneficial)
- Experience of delivering training for staff on HR issues relevant to this type of setting is desirable
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Extensive training and development plan
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service.
- Free lunch and on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.