3 month Fixed Term Contract
Pay: £10 p/h
Our charity-sector client is looking for a capable and organised HR Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will act as a central resource for all administration across multiple offices.
You will be pivotal to an efficient recruitment process so must be organised, methodical & persistent. This is a fast-moving role & will entail keeping track of multiple vacancies across numerous offices, therefore good record-keeping skills & attention to detail are paramount. Good communication & relationship-building skills will allow you to be successful in this role. It would suit someone with a strong administrative background.
Main duties include:
- Acting as the central resource for all recruitment tasks
- Providing administrative support & assistance regarding recruitment across the organisation
- Regular telephone liaison with Managers to discuss current vacancies & candidates
- Posting new vacancies on company website, job boards & social media
- Monitoring advert responses & forwarding applications to the relevant Manager
- Arranging, co-ordinating & following-up interviews
- Preparing offer letters & conducting pre-employment checks, such as obtaining written references
- Manage contract administration including new contracts of employment & variations to contracts as required
- Adding New Starter details to OpenPeople HR database
- Setting up Personnel Files for new staff across the organisation
- Collating, preparing & monitoring recruitment statistics for senior management
Monday-Friday 35 hours per week.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.