Payroll & Benefits Analyst £36k to £38k + Bonus - South West London
Oakleaf Partnership are working with an established global banking organisation located in south west London who are seeking a Payroll & Benefits Analyst on a permanent basis.
Please note: The client is offering flexible working.
This role reports into the head of Payroll & Benefits and will be supporting a team of 3.
- End to end payroll processing for the firm's population.
- Process Payroll changes approved by HR and managing queries with the support of the team leader.
- Process commissions and overtime.
- Process SMP/SPP
- Review payments from third parties (HMRC and Pension providers)
Skills and experience:
- Strong end to end payroll processing exposure
- Strong UK Payroll legislation knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong excel experience (Vlook Up and pivot table essential)
- CIPP qualified.