Internal Resourcer Temporary Job, Remote working 3 Months initially, £15 per hour 37 hours a week, flexible working
Your new role
This is a role working within a centralised government agency which is required due to a peak in recruitment activity. This is a working from home role, so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
Day to day responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing agency applications
- Reviewing CV's
- Candidate attraction through social media and direct job boards
- Screening candidates by telephone
- Overseeing the recruitment process for these roles from advertising to onboarding stage
- General advertising and onboarding support when activity peaks
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the nature of the role, you will be expected to meet the demands of the organisation, therefore you will be an experienced recruiter.
- Experience with recruiting in specialised areas, as well as generalist recruitment
- Demonstrable experience of creating and implementing strategies relating to direct sourcing
- Ability to deliver high-class standards within your personal recruitment processes to both candidates and managers
- Strong evidence of recruitment expertise covering both attraction, selection, and retention of candidate
- Recent working experience in a Recruitment role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.