Temp to Perm Recruitment Manager | Remote / NW based | £45,000-£50,000
Your new role
My client is urgently seeking an experienced Resourcing Manager for a temp to perm position. The role will be predominantly remote working with a NW based main office and field-based colleagues across various UK locations. The role is offered on a temp to perm basis for the right candidate and the client are seeking candidates who are available to start immediately or within 2 weeks
The main initial focus of this role is to ensure the timely and effective set up of the Recruitment function, transfer of relationships and relevant process for the imminent transfer of one area of the business to a new organisation with an approx. headcount of 900 colleagues. Once the transfer and set up is completed the role will be recruitment focused and likely remain a standalone position where you will have the freedom to lead and run the function, effectively managing the end to end process for all recruitment and supplier relationships to provide an excellent service to the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Manager seeking a new challenge or an experienced Recruitment professional ready for their next step. Responsibilities Include:
- Implement & Manage the ATS
- Reviewing and define the recruitment policies, processes and service level standards
- Setting up the Recruitment & Resourcing function
- Set up / rebranding for social media platforms & landing pages
- Effectively develop and promote the employer brand
- Develop & manage agency & RPO Relationships
- Ensuring smooth full changeover and implementation of the recruitment function
- Effectively managing stakeholder relationships
- Providing effective internal recruitment service to the business once transfer is complete
- Use candidate experience insights to regularly assess and map the market and report back to the wider business for continuous improvement and optimum candidate attraction.
- Coach and support hiring managers regarding recruitment best practice
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven effective experience within internal recruitment
- Ability to effectively map your market
- Strong knowledge of UK recruitment practices and relevant legislation
- Proven headhunting and sourcing experience & capability
- Passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent up to date interviewing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytics & Reporting Skills
What you'll get in return
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Salary £45,000 - £50,000
Exciting Development Opportunity
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.