Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering with a client on a HR Advisor role for their site in Nottingham. You will be reporting to the HR Manager and be a hands on experienced HR Generalist, covering the full employee life cycle along with transactional duties.
You will be involved in a wider range of activities from managing Disciplinary & Grievance through to coaching managers and promoting opportunities through employee engagement.
Supporting managers and senior stakeholders in identifying and training or up skilling of teams you will then partner with the Training manager and their team in ensuring this is successful.
As part of the extended management team, you will need to work with senior stakeholders You will need to work closely with the Site Director on talent pipe lining and building the brand locally for future opportunities.
You will be working alongside the unions so experience of managing this type of relationship is key and you will also be involved heavily with the Occupational Health team.
As part of a lean HR function you will need to be comfortable to offer solutions to managers in relation to any queries and be a solutions focused individualIf you are a driven HR professional with a can do attitude then this would be a great role and business to be part of.
Although remote working currently this is temporary
HR Advisor - About you
- Ideally you will be CIPD level 5 qualified or studying towards
- You must have a proven HR generalist background
- Comfortable with HRIS and also Word & Excel and you must have a proven background in supporting payroll administration.
- Absolutely key that you are happy to provide both HR Advice and do the transactional administrative side.
- Strong UK Employment knowledge is essential.