Learning and Development Manager Lichfield Permanent £40,000 per annum
Your new company
This national organisation is looking for a Learning and Development professional to support them through a transition period. The main aspect of the role is to scope, develop, deliver, evaluate, and monitor the L&D offer for the services side of the business. Learning will be designed in line with the L&D and business strategies, meeting compliance requirements and FCA regulations.
Your new role
- To assist in the creation of governance frameworks, competency frameworks and policies, articulating how funeral learning and development activities will meet business and compliance requirements, in line with FCA regulation, to enable CC to meet the requirements of SMCR
- To manage the scope, design, development, and delivery of a framework of blended learning solutions for all colleagues, including new starters and induction, colleague up-skilling and cross-skilling and annual CPD activity to ensure best practice and compliance is maintained
- To conduct detailed learning needs analysis and articulate outputs in a structured framework for development
- To manage and maintain the appropriate communication of learning solutions, ensuring full engagement with relevant stakeholders
- To develop a framework and process for assessing and measuring the effectiveness of learning and development activities, which ensures that findings are incorporated into future interventions
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience of the scope, design and delivery of L&D activities in an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of defining governance frameworks in regulated environments
- Experience of translating policy and regulatory information into learning activity
- Experience of translating a L&D strategy into a L&D offer
- Experience of working with a variety of learning methods
- Knowledge of developments in learning delivery methods
- Experience of engaging, managing and influencing stakeholders
- Experience of working as part of a project team, independently creating content from scope to delivery
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £40,000, working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-16:30 or 9:00-17:00. At the moment this is a fully remote based role but when the offices there will be a hybrid working policy in place.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.