As a Recruitment Coordinator, the successful applicant will be responsible for working effectively as a vital part of the central HR Resourcing team, supporting the delivery of an effective recruitment administration and coordination service alongside the Hiring Managers in accordance with all relevant Company processes and procedures.
Our client are a leading manufacturer with facilities across the UK and Europe. They are now looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for:Ensuring the pre-recruitment process has been completed successfullyEngaging with Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needsSupporting with bench marking salaries and benefits and providing relevant recommendationsDrafting recruitment adverts, social media posts and other external communicationsEnsuring selection processes, including interviews, meet the needs of the roleEffective use of the Company HR systems to enhance the resourcing process for all involved
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will be:
* Experienced within a similar role which includes working with various priorities and providing a consistently high level of customer service
* Experience using a recruitment tracking system/applicant tracking system is preferred
* Excellent organisation skills and an ability to prioritise work load
* Possess a methodical approach to high volumes of administrative tasks
* Ability to work independently and make well informed decisions
* Positive and engaging attitude, with the drive to see their work being completed successfully
Permanent contract + Hybrid Working + £25,000-£27,000 p/a + Joining a reputable organisation with the opportunity to manage the role and make it your own