As the HR Business Partner for a division of a large global business, you will work closely with business leaders and associates locally to provide leadership, direction and active support to assigned client functions (approximately 140 associates).
The role will work with leadership team to implement strategies, processes, and programs to support the Linx global organization and talent needs. This includes driving key human resources processes including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, People Management, Performance Management, Compensation/ Reward Management, Retention, Succession Planning, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Relations and Engagement.
· Partner with business leaders to ensure effective and timely Performance Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, and Reward and Recognition.
· Partner with business leaders and the talent acquisition team to drive talent attraction methods. Continue to drive local leadership development initiatives and coaching programs to improve talent funnels and career plans.
· Coordinate all aspects of employee relations and health and welfare policies, including contributing to the development of HR policy and processes which enable the sites to comply with all legal requirements.
· Champion our values, culture and associate needs to drive engagement, promote retention, deliver effective communication and instill trust.
· Coach leaders to enable successful navigation of all aspects of people leadership.
· Lead change and process improvements, championing HR projects that drive continuous improvement.
· Oversee and support all related transactional activities (EAP changes & approvals, absence management, contract changes, intercompany transfers, new hire/ leaver processes and quality ISO UK requirements).
Qualifications & Experience
· 7+ years Human Resources Management experience with a minimum three years in the HRPB role with a solid track record of successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with CIPD qualification.
· Up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law.
· Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· A metrics-driven professional, able to build cases based on data.
· Strong command of Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint; Excel, Word.
· Experience of working within a manufacturing company.
· Experience using Workday HRIS Software
· Coaching skills
· A self-starter with high energy level. Proactive, dynamic, making things ‘happen’.
· Ability to build relationships across a large and complex organisation.
· Results orientated with ability to balance other business priorities.
· Ability to challenge the status quo, energise and influence a wide spectrum of people to achieve exceptional performance.
· High degree of integrity and effective collaborator.
· Leads with a sense of urgency - always works with an attitude of being responsive to customer and associates’ needs.
£60,000 - 65,000 + benefits