Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting opportunity within a rapidly-expanding organisation in Manchester. They are recruiting for a Sales and Leadership Trainer to join and support an established L&D department. The role will involve the full L&D lifecycle and would suit someone who wants to be involved in a fast-paced, energetic and ambitious business. The role is based in Manchester.
Our client are a well-known business in Manchester with ambitious plans for growth. They are recruiting for a Sales and Leadership Trainer to join an established L&D department. This is a varied role that can offer the opportunity to be innovative within a fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities for the Sales and Leadership Trainer are the full L&D lifecycle, training needs analysis, designing and delivering training solutions to drive performance, evaluate training, providing data on ROI, observation, coaching, delivering company inductions to new starters, supporting line managers with L&D advice, analysing performance data, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business with a strong focus on Sales Teams. The role is based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience within a similar role
- knowledge of the full L&D lifecycle
- background in call-centre desirable
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- ambitious, confident and innovative
Our client offers a salary c£35-40K, excellent benefits, progression/development opportunities