I have partnered with an established insurance firm in their requirement for an HR Business Partner to join their HR function on a 12 month FTC basis to shape the company HR best practice, policy and procedure. The successful candidate requires a people first approach and the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proactively partner with the business to deliver on HR operational and strategic policy to provide a first class people service.
- Manage employee relations, including grievances, and performance management advising and educating managers on best practice.
- To support in coaching and developing the HR Assistant within the team
- Work collaboratively with the Group HR Centres of Excellences to continuously improve processes
- Work closely with the Lead HR Business Partner and senior stakeholders to develop and implement the HR best practice for the company
- To be a valued people partner, that offers insight, challenge and new innovative thinking to people managers
- Utilise HR data and market intelligence, to provide market intelligence and guidance to the business
- Supports the implementation of HR projects to support the achievement of the HR functional objectives
- Ability to manage and build senior relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
- Good technical HR knowledge, including employment legislation, internal and external trends in HR, organisational development techniques and change management
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Experience of working in an HR advisor role
- CIPD membership and/or relevant qualification
Hybrid working in the London office available.