Training Officer - London - £40,000-£45,000 - Permanent - Accountancy Firm
Your new company
This company provides accountancy advice to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses. With a strong, active client base, this company are keen to provide staff with the training and support needed to excel throughout the business.
Your new role
This is a permanent role, reporting into the HR Manager. Working as part of a busy, wider HR team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the ACA Student and School Leavers induction programme - acting as the main point of contact for this population.
- Attending progress reviews for all students/apprentices and conducting feedback surveys.
- Ensuring trainees are booked onto relevant exam courses and managing the day to day relationship with external training providers.
- Arranging ad-hoc internal soft skills training and coordinating additional professional qualifications for qualified staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications, at least part CIPD qualified.
- Transferable HR and training experience
- Knowledge of accountancy qualifications is desirable
- Up to date knowledge of apprenticeship provision is essential
- Very strong IT skills (Word and Excel)
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
- You will be a part of a friendly and down to earth culture, with the opportunity for new challenges and exposure within an interesting business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.