Are you an experienced HR Manager ideally within the FMCG / Manufacturing industry and looking for a new opportunity to really add value and make a difference ?
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing business who are now looking for a HR Manager to support them on a permanent basis at their site in Andover.
You will be managing the provision a full site Human Resources service, incorporating employee relations, training and development payroll and site services. Managing a HR team you will be part of the site management team and a key player in ensuring that the plant meets the annual budget and contribute to the decision making process and strategic direction of the plant and working with the Head of HR in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
You will need to be have a strong background in managing complex Change Projects and have excellent analytical skills with experienced of using data to develop, plan and implement people strategy and associated change.
You will also provide people support to commercial bids, business restructuring and provide advice on people issues, including complex ER cases.
This role requires you to be hands on enough to support the business through the transition in to these changing markets which will require extensive stakeholder management skills partnering closely with a high profile demanding client group. We are therefore require candidates to have extensive HR skills from within industry and ideally direct experience of 'Good Manufacturing Practice'
You must be a proven senior HR professional with a background in manufacturing and someone who can lead and drive cultural change within a complex organisation. You will lead, coach and develop Management to enable company strategy success. You will be involved in a number of projects and so the ability to adapt you style and approach in order to achieve results is key. You will also be involved in all other areas such as Organisational Development, Performance, Recruitment and Integration as well as pulling together Management Information for the board.
HR Manager - About you
- Proven Human Resources experience within an international organisation.
- Proven background in leading a HR team.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels and exercise sound commercial judgement on changing business situations
- Ideally Chartered level CIPD or equivalent
- You will be a true Senior HR Manager who has worked in conjunction with senior leaders within the business. You will be able to demonstrate expertise in developing & implementing HR strategy and leading complex change programmes. You will be highly commercial, pragmatic, resilient and tenacious.