Bookkeeper Supervisor (Part Time 25 hours per week) £25k to £30k Pro Rata - Braintree Essex
A leading boutique accountancy firm located In Braintree Essex are seeking part time Bookkeeper Supervisor (25 hours per week) on a permanent basis.
This role with be working closely with Payroll, Accountants and tax and is seeking someone with a strong Bookkeeping background to hit the ground running.
- To undertake the training requirements of the Practice in order to develop and progress your knowledge and skills and to follow the requirement of any apprenticeship route provided.
- To supervise bookkeeping team and the job workflow within the department
- To integrate successfully with the team and provide effective support for other team members.
- To process day book entries for sales, purchases, bank, cash and wages on behalf of clients where we provide bookkeeping services.
- To prepare where required on bookkeeping assignments the control accounts required to reconcile the bookkeeping entries including bank, cash, sales, VAT and PAYE.
- To assist with the training of bookkeeping staff and help to develop their skills.
- To undertake bookkeeping assignments as required and dealing with the more complex areas of the bookkeeping job.
- To prepare written communication for review to send to our clients to obtain information to complete the bookkeeping process.
- To adhere to and follow the Practice's workflow procedures including updating Digita practice management tasks and completing daily timesheets.
- To be prepared to take on additional tasks and follow instructions and procedures that are required for the operation of the accounts process.
Skills and experience:
- 5- 6 years Bookkeeping experience
- Experience using QuickBooks, Sage and Xero
- Strong team player
- Bookkeeping qualifications.
- Be within Proximity to Braintree