HR Manager, Luxury Hotel Brand, 42-45K, Permanent, London
Your new company
A luxury hotel brand is looking for a fast-paced individual to join the team as a HR Manager. The company has 14 hotels globally, including in London, Rome, St Petersburg, Berlin and Shanghai - supplying a 5* experience to all guests and visitors.
Your new role
The HR Manager will report into the Group HR Director, managing all generalist tasks amongst the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the central office in all areas of HR, including employee relations, administration and training.
- Managing team member life cycle, from coordinating the recruitment, drafting and issuing offer letters and onboarding.
- Providing end to end administration for all HR matters.
- Being responsible for the processing of all the Central payrolls (this include Central, Irish, USA, Switzerland, Italy, Germany).
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and international and local legislative requirements.
- Managing learning management system so that the information is relevant & current.
- Managing the hotels social media pages to ensure the information is current and comments/messages receive replies.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to communicate confidently with senior management
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and have the ability to manage personal time well to ensure that all tasks are performed, deadlines are met and results achieved as set by the Group HR Director
- Take a proactive approach to all tasks given
What you'll get in return
Extensive company benefits included discounted hotel rates, discounted food, beverage and spa treatments, and an exciting and inclusive company environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.