Reporting to the General Manager of Recruitment you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality and consultative recruitment service to the business - ensuring delivery of recruitment requirements of senior appointments.
You will proactively engage with and manage stakeholder relationships, delivering a professional service that results in the sourcing of high calibre talent.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure a deep understanding of the skills required for each position and develop appropriate hiring plans
- Design and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Deliver recruitment campaigns from attraction through to selection/interview and offer stage
- Organise and run Assessment centres focussed on quality and an engaging and consistent candidate experience throughout
- Proactively develop and manage candidate hold pools, ensuring ongoing communication and availability of candidates to meet short, medium, and long-term needs
- Ensure all applicants receive an excellent candidate experience, regardless of the outcome of their application, providing updates and feedback at all stages of their journey
- Provide regular and ad-hoc MI reports for key stakeholders to help plan recruitment more efficiently for the purposes of headcount, performance analysis and activity
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high calibre recruitment service in a fast-paced business
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage and adapt to ongoing and continually changing requirements
- A strong understanding of the impact of a great candidate experience and having delivered this directly and via your stakeholders
- Excellent and up-to-date working knowledge of recruitment best practice, including processes and regulation
- Strong networking skills and an ability to manage a high volume of applicants
- A professional, credible, and driven individual; able to interact with senior executives with confidence