This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation in the Pharmaceuticals industry based in Watford, who are currently looking for an experienced HR candidate to join them as a HR Generalist 2 year FTC. This role will involve supporting the UK as well as EMEA regions and provide advice and support to the HR Business Partners in relation to projects linked to organisational design, development, restructuring, compensation and benefits etc.
The client is a market leader who have global presence, encourage career progression and offer excellent benefits. They are currently looking for a HR Generalist 2 year FTC (with a strong likelihood to become permanent) to join their friendly and supportive HR team in Watford. This is a very varied and generalist role, made up of Employee Relations, Coaching, Relationship management, Project work, TUPE project work etc.
- Work with the HR Managers to design, develop, implement, update and train HR policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and education to colleagues across onboarding, appraisals, salary and bonus reviews, mentoring programmes, retirements and maternity leave
- Support recruitment activities including if required supporting interviews and advising Hiring Managers
- Manage and advise on complex employee relations issues
- Manage, lead or contribute to HR projects and provide resource and support for larger projects
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting including headcount/ budget tracking, analysis ensuring accurate and timely submissions
- Support with coordination and delivery of HR learning programmes
- Responsible for ensuring payroll changes are recorded and communicated in line with monthly payroll deadlines
- Provide the highest quality of HR support to designated business functions so they can achieve their commercial objectives.
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing strategies, programmes, activities, policies and procedures to support the current and future needs of the business
- Work closely with all members of the EMEA HR department and Stakeholders across the client group
- Proactive, showing initiative and willingness to learn
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Personable, able to work independently or within a team
- Extensive background within HR, in particular coaching and ER cases
- Live locally to Watford (flexible working offered)
A 2 year FTC with potential to become permanent, excellenet benefits including up to 10% bonus, career progression and development and a competitive salary