Interim Health and Wellbeing Consultant (Benefits) - London - Banking - 6 -12months - £500-£600 per day
Interim Health and Wellbeing Consultant (EMEA Benefits) - London - Banking - 6 -12months - £500-£600 per day
Your new company
Multinational Investment Bank with offices in Central London.
Health and Safety Support
- Day to Day management of the ergonomics services in UK and Ireland
- Management of the vendors in line with the service level agreements
- Day to day query management
- Advice to HRGs on the management and support of individual employee issues.
COVID Case Management
- Providing support for individuals who test positive and managing referrals to occupational health
- Emotional wellbeing pathway
- Vendor oversight of the emotional Wellbeing Pathway ensuring compliance with the program guidelines
- Identifying service issues and rectifying these with the vendors
- Consolidating feedback to shape future service Structure
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Supporting the implementation of the MHFA program including:-
- Coordination of supporting stakeholders (OH, ER etc)
- Risk insurances
- Management of health related risk policies including:-
- Dental cover
- Group income protection to include
- Risk renewals
- Individual case management and escalation
- Process management with HR partners and stakeholders (HR, ER, Life Events).
- A minimum of 5-8 years' experience in a similar role
- You will be a 'team player' but with the ability to work independently and drive projects forward.
- You will have excellent communication skills both in writing employee communications as well as
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel (super user) and Word
- Experience in Vendor Management and ensure vendors managed to agreed SLAs
What you'll get in return
Currently working from home, will return to London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.