We have a current opportunity for a Senior Recruiter with data analytics / software engineering recruitment experience to join a growing team at the forefront of a global consultancy. The recruiter will lead & support end to end talent acquisition activities across diverse range of positions.
- Manage recruitment cycles from inception through to completion with responsibility for managing stakeholder relationships, candidate sourcing, event organization, vendor management, talent selection, interview scheduling, offer management and on-boarding.
- Delivering new hires into London but also working in close partnership with the regional and global teams
- Wider responsibilities supporting regional strategy, operational effectiveness and recruitment best practice across the region.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships as a trusted partner and valued advisor
- Leveraging internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement
- Identify high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, talent mapping, vendors and networking
- Providing a competency-based assessment and candidate recommendations to the hiring panel
- Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire
- Provide excellent candidate experience
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines
- Review key metrics and performance measures for the region and making recommendations for enhancements wherever possible
- Bachelors or master's degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- Prior experience within analytics consulting or professional services is ideal but any significant exposure to predictive analytics, data engineering, risk analytics etc is useful
- Understanding of market talent pool, sourcing channels, hiring trends, cultural norms, compensation benchmarks
- Deep knowledge and proven success of utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills