Your new company
Hay HR are delighted to recruit once again, for our key client,who are based in Llanelli, looking to appoint a HR Advisor. As a key member of the Site HR Team & broader, the HRA is involved in the delivery of the site People Plan & the Group People Strategy. The role will also deputise for the HR Manager where required.
Your new role
Partner with key stakeholders & deliver generalist HR support to enable the delivery of the site & company growth agenda. Key areas include Organisation Design, Resourcing & Talent Planning, Learning & Development, Performance & Reward, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations & Employment Law. Organisation Design - partner key stakeholders in implementing the optimum site & team organisation design to deliver the business strategy Employee Engagement - Drive the site employee engagement strategy/plan. Deliver the site ER strategy & build effective relationships with employee and union representatives. Champion the company values. Performance & Reward - manage the site performance management & appraisal processes. Implement effective reward & recognition mechanisms. Manage the site Disciplinary & Grievance process. Leadership Development - ensure the site has the leadership capability to deliver the site strategy. Coach, develop & support managers in all aspects of people management. Work with the Site Senior Team and their direct reports to develop the leadership capability of their teams Learning & Talent Development - support the delivery of the site talent management process. Ensure the site has the appropriate skills & capabilities to deliver the site strategy. Identify development needs; deliver the site Training Plan; source & deliver training solutions. Resourcing & Talent Planning - deliver the site resourcing strategy. Support the talent planning process. Partner managers in the recruitment and on-boarding process. Develop an effective network of resourcing partners. Lead the site Attendance Management process Other - develop other members of the HR Team. Maintain a sound knowledge of employment legislation ensuring compliance with legislative requirements, customer requirements & industry/good practice standards. Maintain & provide management information & HR metrics. Build an effective HR network (internal & external)
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified. CIPD member
- Degree qualified or equivalent/graduate calibre
- HR generalist business partnering experience gained in a medium/large, unionised manufacturing environment
- Operated as a member of an HR Team.
- Collaborative & pragmatic style, credible with senior stakeholders, proactive/self-starter
- Exposure to all generalist areas ie Organisation Design, Resourcing & Talent Planning, Learning & Development, Performance & Reward, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Employment Law
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills, able to engage & influence key stakeholders. Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgement
- Change management experience, change orientated, challenges the status que
- Resilient, team player
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.