Oakleaf are supporting a large professional services firm to hire an Assistant Manager, HR Advisory, based in Watford. This is an exciting chance to work for a large, matrix organisation and to work for a well respected, forward thinking firm. To be considered, your strengths should be around performance and capabilty specifically.
In this role, you will be:
- Operating as a Capability AM Lead whilst at all times thinking of best practice across the Advisory team.
- Performance Management of a number direct reports and be responsible for the management, development and effectiveness of their team
- Responsible for managing the health and wellbeing of the team and the Capability Advisory team's performance including management of SLAs and effective performance and impactful delivery
- Escalation and problem management across their Capability, ensuring cases outside of Capability are managed in a timely manner.
- Delivering against all elements of the Service Catalogue (including Casework and Cyclical People processes)
- Capability aligned, partnering with Internal Clients, for example Business Partners, COE's Directors, OEJ's and Partners and other key stakeholders
- Partnering with colleagues in People Operations, Wellbeing, Reward and Finance where applicable to deliver end to end service excellence
- Establishing People Advisory Services as an Advisory team whilst support workflow and administration where appropriate
- Supporting and leading with the wellbeing of colleagues
- Conducting Interviews with an additional colleague to fill vacancies as and when required
- Ad hoc Project Management Support in the absence of resource with a think local but "One Team" ethos
- Supporting broader People Ops activities where the need dictates
This is an immediate need in the team, and will be a quick process with a start date ASAP. This firm are very open on background and welcome applications from all industries- however it is important to demonstrate specific strenghts listed above to be considered.