Inhouse Tax Mobility Specialist - 6 month FTC- with a view to go perm
Our client, a highly regarded software company is looking for an Inhouse Tax Mobility Specialist to join their Global Mobility team on a 6 month basis with a view to go permanent, based in London/ hybrid working model.
Reporting to the Global Head of Payroll & Benefits, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and high quality service. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide advice to both assignees and managers and ensure global mobility processes and policy is followed.
- Ensuring effective delivery of the relocation process for Internationally recruited new hires and current employees going on assignments to ensure smooth relocation
Responsible for the setting up and running of Short Term Business Visitor compliance
- Creation of a policy/framework to guide/advice on employment tax, social security and other benefits structures for cross border projects or assignments
- Work with Mobility to review current relocation policies and business traveller expenses for country specific tax reporting.
- Global payroll tax reporting such as PSA, P11D, T4's, W2's, and country specific taxable expense and benefits reporting.
- Provide consultancy on employment tax and its influence on total compensation and people policy, programmes and initiatives
- Experience working within the field of international assignments, either global mobility or expatriate management is essential
- Applicants will have a strong understanding of the assignment lifecycle from start-to-finish including expatriate compensation methodologies.
- ATT qualified, desirable
- International focus with a good understanding of other cultures beneficial
- Well organised, strong communicator, and negotiator, able to prioritise and work under pressure, and have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with assignees and senior managers on a day-today basis
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks
- Able to work to deadlines and timely delivery of information