I am working with a global Financial Services organisation on a new 12 month Workday Analyst role. This is an excellent organisation that truly embody flexible working, they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible! The Workday Analyst will be responsible for supporting HR users in system functionality, system analysis, system design, assisting with user-testing and documenting business processes / procedures in partnership with the Finance function.
After an already successful implementation, the organisation will be going through Phase 2 where they will be implementing the Learning and Advanced Compensation modules. This role will be a mix of BAU and additional project work/support. The Workday Analyst will:
* Act as a partner to the HR leadership team in service delivery of the Workday system
* Act as primary point of contact to monitor and triage HR Workday issues - initial triage, propose options, implement fix
* Lead effort in tracking issues and resolutions; identify situations requiring urgent attention
* Identify solutions to issues arising using knowledge of best practice, and available resources such as Workday Community, where needed
* Provides support during office and out of hours for key BAU cycles and assigned projects / tasks as required
The successful candidate will have experience in Workday - across Core HCM, Absence, Recruiting and/or Payroll as well as:
* Direct experience of working in a similar role, supporting Workday
* Excellent knowledge of HR processes, systems and data flows.
* Demonstrable technical aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Knowledge of managed systems and working with third party support.