Payroll & HR Project Specialist- up to 250 per day + 5 month - Temporary - Financial Services
A leading Financial Services company are in need of a experienced payroll & HR professional who has dealt with being part of large scale projects whilst maintaining the running of payroll & HR.
This is the perfect role for someone who has experience in being involved with part of the project lifecycle of the implementation of a new payroll system whilst still carrying out the day to day payroll & HR duties.
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager you will be responsible for assisting the HR ops team with running & processing of the payroll across the UK & international entities along with reporting from a HR perspective across different areas of the business
* Processing the payroll for a multitude of UK & International payrolls both in house & outsourced
* Working closely with HR team to assist in dealing with any HR queries
* Being involved in different stages of the payroll system implementation from testing to parallel payroll runs
* Assisting with Benefit re-enrolment across UK & US
* Checking payroll data to make sure any changes or discrepancies are updated
* Must have a wealth of payroll experience and exposure across the UK and EMEA
* working closely with wider project team on data cleansing
If you are an experienced payroll/HR professional and project experience - APPLY NOW !