Permanent HR Operations Manager job available
Your new company
We have an exciting new opportunity available for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join a fast growing SME client with excellent prospects and opportunities. The business started off very small and have been growing significantly and now have a staff base of around 200 employees.
Your new role
A newly created role this is an amazing opportunity for somebody to really help support a business change and transform through a significant growth period. Reporting into the HRD you will be supporting working towards the businesses strategic plan. The business is looking for someone who can contribute to the strategic direction of creating HR excellence as well as rolling their sleeves and getting things done operationally.
The remit of this role with cover a breadth of the HR function which will include policy, procedures, MI & Analytics, Administration, onboarding, compliance, governance, reward & benefits, SLA's, HR Systems & processes, HR data. This role is to really focus on improving every part of the HR operational service to your clients and making recommendations and suggestions for change and improvements.
The business are looking for a candidate who really will be able to come in and look at every part of the operational process & understand what may be happening and then being the person that can implement the change based on findings. The HRD is looking for somebody who can really take the reins with all of the above and really be part of their strategic visions and will happily support decisions which will improve HR service operationally. This role will be responsible for coming up with recommendations and changes and then also you will be responsible for leading on these projects and being the person that is responsible for making this happen and doing the doing with only a small team underneath.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience within a similar role with a focus on driving and delivering HR Operations
- Proficiency in use of IT programs including Microsoft, and HR Systems & advanced excel skills
- Have a CIPD or relevant qualification.
- Able to advise managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- In depth knowledge of employment law and its application, and HR best practices.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company. Live by and show a passion for high standards and governance and a clear track record of delivering on time.
- Bring a commercial HR approach to all process activities to help drive smart strategic people decisions.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available with very good opportunities to work remotely.
Excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.