HR Manager - Hertfordshire - field based - £40-43,000 plus car allowance
I am currently working with a private organisation who are looking for a HR Manager (field based) to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, you will provide high quality ER/HR support, guidance, mentoring and advice to operational leaders in a focused way.
- Attend and support at operational sites
- Coach and support Managers re HR policies and practices
- Review HR and organisational MI and assist in the development of people plans
- Support company objectives and culture
- Support Managers and be the HR lead on change process, such as redundancies and TUPE
- Lead on any complex cases
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working in a Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager role
- Excellent communicator and influencer both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of change management including TUPE
- Ability to manage and prioritise a high a complex workload
- Full driving licence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.